Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Oct 24th, 2017, 12:11am

Home Help Search Login
Freezing Point32 - Forum For all you from the not so great state of Indiana

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For all you from the not so great state of Indiana (Read 7024 times)
Fujaskier06
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

For all you from the not so great state of Indiana
Feb 7th, 2007, 11:18pm

Just kidding guys Tongue Grin

Anyways,  yall should introduce yourself cuz I know I've riden with a few of you this year at crashcade. Just curious who's who on here.

I'll start it off I'm Luke Voss, I'm from WisCompton, I am a rep for Ec Headwear (let me know if you can give me some buisness!), I sport a white and blue oakley coat, white oakley pants, black R.E.D. helmet, fujatives, and uhhh oakley goggles if that helps, I was the one gapping to the focus box at the NYE jam, I enjoy long walks on the beach... oops did i say that out loud Roll Eyes

Lets keep it clean and friendly!

Email   IP Logged
ElmersGlue
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: For all you from the not so great state of Ind
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2007, 11:34pm

Hi storm trooper!!!!

How ironic.. I also love long walks on the beach..  Roll Eyes

Well, i've riden with Tom a few times, I mean, How could you miss the Jolly Green Gaint?

Does Travis wear the all black..? or something like that.. If so i've seen him a few times.

I wear clothes, I thought that might help clean up the confusion.

IP Logged
PowAir
YaBB Newbies

Cascade Is My Home

Reply #2 - Feb 7th, 2007, 11:45pm

I'm Rob...I'm as Close to a Cade Local as you can get living in Illinois. How far is Perfect North from Chicago? Maybe I'll drive down and check it out.  

I rock The 2nd Generartion Fujas....Dub jackets and Pants k2 goggles.

Cascade Is My Home and Duane Is My Homeboy
Email   IP Logged
STEPH

skis

Reply #3 - Feb 8th, 2007, 12:12am

Hey boysssss, I'm Steph! I came down from Indiana/Colorado for the New Years Eve Rail Jam...or shall I say the Richie Fahey rail jam. Either way, I sport me a giant yellow jacket and some gray pantalones. Last years Trouble Makers are my source of transportation on the hill these days and I'm uber excited to come kill it at Cascade for PFC North.....SINCE ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO BE THERE, I'LL SEE YOU THEN! Cool

YEWAHHHH SOOOODD!!!!!
Email stephlosborn   IP Logged
Showtime
YaBB Administrator

Live it

Reply #4 - Feb 8th, 2007, 12:14am

Tad Feiss, Trav's bro.

Only got to ski Cascade one day this season and i was pretty much by myself with my wife. I wasn't able to make it to the NYE rail jam sadly. I'm the FP site guy, so its my fault that it isn't done yet. If you come to Perfects the tiny office in the corner is where i'll be and i'll probably be yelling at a liftie.

Perfects is about 4.5 to 5 hours from Chicago i think. About 8 from Cascade. Ask anyone for Tad when you get there and they will be able to find me.

Tad

Email WWW Showtime tadpoleracer FpRipper   IP Logged
motosnow
YaBB Newbies

keep it real...
 not fake

Reply #5 - Feb 8th, 2007, 12:30am

hello everyone..  i now work with trav, tom, stephen, and craig.   my name is dave and i watch over the boot monkeys at cascade.  i am really looking forward to when i get to come check out perfects..  when that is.. i don't know.. but hopefully sometime.  any of you from indiana are encouragde to come compete in the midwest open on march 3rd. should be pretty sick.  if you don't make it, i look forward to meeting some of you at the PFNC.  i met a few of you on new years (i had the mic all night.)  the ladies in your crew rip by the way!! i'll stop talking now..   keep the peace.. outtie 5,000...

IP Logged
travis
YaBB Administrator

Man i am suing and
calling the place
bobdonalds

Reply #6 - Feb 8th, 2007, 10:14am

Im travis.. im a larger than normal person... i have a black jacket, a white jacket.. and either black or bright red pants.. ive been mostly just skiing (not jumping) lately because i still have two blown out knees because of my size... but i usually have a beard, fu manchu, or some other assorted gross stache.. i ski on volkl karmas.. hopefully my knees will start cooperating and i will get my jumping legs back under me..

Email travis upsidedown_man1 tfeiss@aol.com   IP Logged
blizzzard3
YaBB Newbies

Ccrew REW REW

Reply #7 - Feb 8th, 2007, 7:07pm

I'm Jesse, I'm a cade local. i was at the NYE Jam i was the one riding with a seperated shoulder! mostly were all black, and i snowboard! i ride a unity orengn.

part of the Ccrew, Cascade is my home
Email blizzzard3   IP Logged
joliver
YaBB Newbies

cascade

Reply #8 - Feb 8th, 2007, 8:16pm

my name is jay. i am a local at cascade. i was in the nye rail jam also. i was in the yellow plaid sweatshirt. i ride a broken stepchild latchkey. i usually wear a green oakley jacket, dc pants and lukes old spy goggles. thats all you need to now about me for now.

IP Logged
jimmy52
YaBB Newbies

i love lamp

Reply #9 - Feb 8th, 2007, 8:36pm

Hey guys im Jimmy im a cascade local as well. im sponsored by a store in the dells called vertical illusion(go there tell'em jimmy sent you).i dont know if any indy people happend to see badger state games at all i took first for the 15-18 citizens.i wear an olive green jacket with olive green pants and a olive green bad lutenit helmet with 5 stars on the front.i'll probably be out at cascade fliping off a some rails or jumps(its what i do Tongue) wel anyways i'll most likey be rideing with luke jay oliver,luke voss,and brandon. i hope to meet some of you guys and the pfc north should be pretty tite.

"I dont even know what a phone is!"
Email jimmy52 shibster52   IP Logged
Ride777
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #10 - Feb 8th, 2007, 8:59pm

my name is brandon (not the brandon he^ mentioned) im not a local at cascade but i get up to cascade as often as posible. i ware eather a mostly gray with dark blue on the sholders, or a white and black Grenade Fatigue Project coat cant miss it. But if it is warm ill probly be waring a white DC jersey either black or baggy white session pants. Electric Denem EG5's for goggles. sometimes i am waring a bad lutenent helmet or a burton hat. I have the orange Rome Artifact with technine MFM pro bindings. ill most likely be up at cascade on sunday.

Email   IP Logged
ElmersGlue
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #11 - Feb 8th, 2007, 10:42pm

Brown Coat, Tan pants, Black helmet, Black goggles.

I have no name.

IP Logged
Bryce

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - Feb 11th, 2007, 8:23pm

Well other than Tad, no one else seems to have introduced theirself from Perfect's.

My name is Bryce and I am usually wearing a black okaley jacket and siver dinner pant. I wasn't at the rail jam but I plan on making it up to PFC north. Hopefully i'll meet some of you there or if any of you make it down to Perfect's.

IP Logged
nweyh
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #13 - Feb 12th, 2007, 4:21pm

hi, my name is nate...

um, i ride at cascade.

i have white pants and black coat and i ride a salomon special.

oh and by the way for those who don't know me, i don't cair about my spelling and gramer. so don't bother pointing it out. thank you

IP Logged
walker

holla

Reply #14 - Feb 12th, 2007, 6:55pm

hey my name is walker and I ski at pn. since I have never skied at cascade what I wear prolly isn't important and it usually changes from day to day- i ride fischer addicts. I may come up for the midwest open.. its a long drive though -we'll see

Email   IP Logged
Rich
God Member

Liberdank.

Reply #15 - Feb 12th, 2007, 8:03pm

Yo,
I'm Rich Fahey... I was at the New Years Eve Jam rocking some Liberty SB's, kelly green Spy Omegas or Spy Soldiers (debonair edition), all blue FATE outerwear.  I'm from PNS but am currently stationed in SLC trying to ski, work and learn.....  I'll be at PFC at PNS..... you all better go.  I'm currently working on getting to the Midwest Open, but I don't know if it will happen.  

I try not to claim.  

Later.

Email rhfahey32   IP Logged
busken

i like tuhtles.

Reply #16 - Feb 12th, 2007, 11:13pm

looks like i'm with Bryce and Tad on this one. i'm busken. from perfect's. killing the good ol' columbia red jacket and black pants. '07 fuji's is how i roll. . . or ride. and i can't wait to come up for PFC North. I'M STOKED!!!  Shocked

busken kinkyrailin88   IP Logged
Reid

Schwab... forgetting
stuff since day 1

Reply #17 - Feb 22nd, 2007, 10:06pm

Im reid ive never been north but i weat grey pants and a 2x black tee that says make um say UNGHH   i ride a board ..thats all i really know bout it..its not a very good 1..this is my 1st year but i think i did ight...id like to go up there for pfc north

i ride boards.. (no homo)
  IP Logged
Dan the Man
YaBB Newbies

She was a ho....for
sho!!

Reply #18 - Feb 26th, 2007, 7:32pm

I'm Dan reppin' cascade for a while now. Pretty much all I know as far as regular ski hills.  

Usin' and abusin' Line Skogens 176cm as well as Black Dot pants, Quiksilver brown and cream coat, white mirrored SPYs and a silver Briko helmet. Oh yeah and Kerma poles (bent as fuck)  undecided  

"holla at a playa when you see him in the street!"

Email the_standard11   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Freezing Point32 - Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.