Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Jul 23rd, 2017, 12:51pm

Home Help Search Login
Freezing Point32 - Forum Skis, Boots, Outerwear, Wakeboard Equipment

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Skis, Boots, Outerwear, Wakeboard Equipment (Read 1543 times)
fatline

I'm just Razin ya

Skis, Boots, Outerwear, Wakeboard Equipment
Sep 29th, 2009, 11:26pm

Hey guys,

Have a pair of 07 bluehouse MR 179cm. These are 94 at the waist. Have some edge damage to them but are definatly skiable. $90  They are on thier second mount.  Edges are in good shape with no edge cracks.  On edge is dented up because of a screw sticking up from a box.  Top sheets have some normal chipping to them but this is normal for bluehouses.  $90

Have a white and ozone oakley jacket. Has some stains on the sleeves from working on rails at PNS. $50.

Ovo helmet Size X-Large $40

Assorrted used ski pants size XL.  Some in good condidtion some not so good. Have kakhi and brown in color.  

2003 Tecnica ski boots. Size 10.5 and packet out.  Heels are pretty haggard on them because of crappy markets binders $45  

Have long story short and turbo that i might sell to.

Now to the wakeboarding side.

2003 140 Hyperlite Premier DNA with a grind base. Haven't ridden this all year. Its actually sitting up at CincyMaster Craft. Looking for 65 for it. Never hit a slider with it. Link below for reference
http://www.wakeworld.com/boardguide/...ProductID=1603

2008 Liquid Force Witness 140
Used at wakenation 4 times until i bought my roam. So it does have some rail marks on it. Looking for 90.
http://www.wakeworld.com/boardguide/...ProductID=4017

2008 Watson CT size 8-9
Not really looking to sell these unless the price is right. They have been used all season. Price is 120 firm on these. Sold

Have a "Get High" Rope and Handle combo. The rope is 65 and i have a 10ft and 5ft extension somewhere. Looking for $65 for the whole combo. The handle and rope have been used for a season but i don't ride boat that much anymore.

I also have the hyperlite video Welcome that i will sell for 15 bucks. Comes with a white hyperlite sticker.

Old Ocean Pacific Neopreme size XL life jacket. This thing fits big. I was 235lb and now down to 205 so it does fit anymore. So hopefully that is a good reference for ya $35

BUY THIS

Need new tires, skis, pass, and money for trip out west so any donations help. Cool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email hyprlite68   IP Logged
hunter77ah
YaBB Newbies

RIDE BURTON.....CSTM
X

Re: Skis, Boots, Outerwear, Wakeboard Equipment
Reply #1 - Nov 17th, 2010, 12:15pm

Someone plz buy this stuff and help this guy out!!!!! Grin

RIDE BURTON
CUSTOM X 60
Charger 48
hunter77ah   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Freezing Point32 - Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.